Thursday, December 15, 2011

Floating without a Doctor

We had our visit with Kevin’s Neurologist today and basically she said there isn’t anything more she can do for Kevin. The only reason she had him in today was because it was my seventh call to them about his medication. Unfortunately her hands are tied on what she can and cannot prescribe. I asked her to contact the new doctor that I’m trying to get Kevin in with, and by the way I’ve asked around about him. According to some he is wonderful and is open minded about other ways of helping these kids. That was so nice to hear. My only fear is how long it will be before Kevin can see him. His doctor today said to me “What will you going to do if they can’t get him in until June?” I looked at her and said I don’t know what will I do? So, I’m on my own until we can get Kevin a new neurologist. Not a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment