Sunday, March 25, 2012

Call First Before You Go

The boys and I were out shopping for sneakers yesterday and I thought we'd make it a day with some GF Pizza at a restaurant.  I checked online with one of the GF Registries listing for a restaurant.  It was a little out of the way, but I thought it will be a nice change & surprise.  We got there, sat down and the girl says we don't have gluten free pizza here.  They're web site says they have it.  True some franchises do have it, but not that one.  I looked at they're menu and didn't see anything for Kevin.  The girl said he could have a salad and I looked at her saying I'm noting going to eat Pizza in front of him.  In the end we left and drove all the way on the other end of town to a Restaurant that my brother told me about over the phone and knew they had GF Pizza. Mellow Mushroom saved the day.  Moral of the story call ahead to make sure they actually have what you want.  Even with the Mellow Mushroom some of their restaurants don't have gluten free pizza. Yes, I went back on the GF Registry and posted a review for that location explaining that that location doesn't have GF Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment