Friday, December 14, 2012

Tree Time

We have our Christmas up, but that's all we've gotten done as far as decorating goes. Hopefully this weekend we can get the lights up outside and finish the inside of the house. We all went last weekend and picked out our Christmas tree. I think Kevin picked out about 6 trees in all. He was too excited about finally getting that Christmas tree up. Yeah, he knows that Santa puts the presents under the tree. I put the lights on and the boys did the rest. For the first time I am using Kevin's brothers name here, because of Garrett's age I feel safe using his name now.

Oh, here's something really cool about Garrett. He's getting his wings today in JROTC.  He flew solo in the flight simulator the other day with success.  I am so proud of both of my boys.  I know I've said it before, but I'm one lucky Mom!


Kevin


Kevin and Garrett


They work so well together

Kevin's brother Garrett

2 comments:

  1. This is very impressive. What a great way to log in his life and share with everyone gluten-free cooking. You have a gift for writing and I just wanted you to know I absolutely love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa Thank You. I think that's the first time I've been told I have a gift for writing. LOL I know a lot of parents with younger children and I hoping that maybe my trial and errors with my son will be of help to them.

      Delete