Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy December Everyone

Day after Christmas 2 years ago
It's the holiday season and Kevin couldn't be happier.  We got his Christmas movies out and he's already watched them several times. LOL I think from Halloween to New Years is his favorite time of year.  Yesterday his brother asked him what he wanted for Christmas; Kevin's answer was so simple. "Presents"  Next his brother said yes, but what do you want in those presents.  Kevin said Wolves, Batman and Godzilla.  Hmmm. He has every Godzilla movie ever made as far as I know and I'm not sure they are making Godzilla toys anymore.  Might need to check Amazon for that one.  Wolves are easy.  Not the real thing. He likes those plastic animals.  You'd be amazed how many of those I've donated to Goodwill.  I always keep his favorites though.

Hopefully this weekend we can get a Christmas tree. I was going to hold off, but the longer I wait the more those trees will sit around only to dry out more.  That just reminded me.  A few years ago I had one of those per-lite Christmas trees. I got it all together only to find that the middle section wouldn't light anymore.  I tried to find the problem, but there was no hope. I stood there with my hands on my hips saying "now what" to myself.  I didn't realize I'd said it out load until Kevin said here you go and handed me a string of lights that were in a box.  Problem solved!  I added those lights and we were set to decorate.  Sometimes we get so wrapped up in problems and it's hard to see the simplest answer.  That's why I have Kevin.  He will make you look at life completely different that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment