Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kevin's Tie Wrap

Kevin carries this tie wrap from my Avon boxes everywhere.  For the past two days he has let me put it in his book bag before he heads out the door for the bus.  His teacher has been trying to get him to let her hold on to it for a while at school and he was fine with that last Friday, but not Monday.  Today I decided to see if he would be willing to leave it at home and I told him it would right there on the coffee table when he got home.  He said ok.  Then I found out his teacher, who has a back up in her desk, would not be in today. lol  She texted me to let me know that the assistant in her room knows where it is, so hopefully he'll remember it's there if Kevin seems to need it.  Keeping my fingers crossed this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin survived the day without his tie wrap at school. Don't know if they had to pull out the one stashed or not. lol

    ReplyDelete