Saturday, January 14, 2012

Backwards Again

What in the world happened! This week has been a very difficult week for Kevin. He hasn’t been able to focus and he’s been wound up throwing his arms around again with outburst. I’d say he had some gluten somewhere, but I don’t think he has had any. So, it must be his pills again. It’s sad because he did so good during the winter break and during the 1st week back at school. I had two of his teachers tell me how good he was doing in classes. One said he was the most participating student in her class and the other said when she moved him to the front of the room she could see that he was following along with her and was answering questions. This past week he’s been bent over like an old man and not focusing at all. His teacher called me yesterday to ask me if I had noticed the changes in him. It’s frustrating, because I have no doctor to turn to until mid February for help. I’m on my own with this one. I just hope & pray I can figure out which direction to take to help him. It’s not a comfortable feeling, and the only thing I can do is follow what his pediatric neurologist has done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment