Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

We had the most wonderful time visiting with my sisters and their family on New Year’s Day! The best present I received (other than the e-reader lol) was Kevin relaxed during the whole winter break. NOTHING like Thanksgiving Day! The other gift was the call from the new doctor’s office. We go in February for our 1st visit and I can’t wait. I just hope he listens with an open mind. It’s so hard to explain to people about the difficulties Kevin goes through unless they see it firsthand. These past few weeks you would have thought I was crazy if I tried to explain the problems he was having with his meds. For the 1st time on Friday evening after I got home from work he told me what he did that day. I always ask him about his day and usually he tells me what he had for lunch, but not this time he said the two places he and my brother went to that day. I was like high five kid and he was all smiles. You have to love moments like that. So, the kids are back in school and I’m getting ready to get to work here. Hope everyone has a wonderful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment