Friday, September 23, 2011

Courthouse Field Trip


Today should have been a fun day for Kevin and it still may end that way. The day isn’t over. Today was the first day this year that his teacher called to say he was stemming pretty badly. They were at the Courthouse on a field trip. I could hear him in the background while I was on the phone with the teacher. Thankfully, we had started giving Kevin his afternoon meds during school last week and she had his meds with her to give to him during lunch time. It was just before lunch, so I told her to go ahead and give him his pills. She text me later to say he was fine. I haven’t heard anything since then, so he must be off with her for his after school outing. Anything could have caused today’s episode. Personally the courthouse would not be my idea of fun for a field trip, maybe it wasn’t Kevin’s either. By the way, the photo is from last year when we were helping my neighbor with her leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment