Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving


I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have to say yesterday was the most stressful Thanksgiving I’ve ever been through and I hope it’s the last one. Kevin is going through Dystonic Reactions with his Risperdal. In other words it doing the opposite of what it’s suppose to do for him. With his doctor on vacation right now, until Monday, I’m doing everything I can think of to help him. Today unfortunately I have to work. I’m opening the store by myself while my boss watches her grandchildren today. If it weren’t for the fact that we need to be open and I need the money I’d stay home with Kevin. Jeff will be here and I know he can handle Kevin, but it doesn’t stop me from worrying about him. On the up side my Turkey got rave reviews from everyone yesterday. It was the first time I’ve ever injected an apple juice mixture into a turkey. The gluten free stuffing came out great. I added an apple to the stuffing mix for a little change on that one, too. Most important Kevin got his turkey and I got one moment where I could get a good picture of him. I’m tired, Kevin’s tired and I’m sure Jeff is tired. Wish us luck today and keep us in your prayers please.

No comments:

Post a Comment