Friday, November 18, 2011

Too Soon

I did the Happy Dance a little too soon. Kevin has been having some problems the past couple of days, so I'll go back to his normal dosage for the Prozac and hope that is the problem. I'm hoping I don't have to go through another medication change with him as far as the Risperdal is concern. I know she will put him back on Geodon to replace the Risperdal and that one is not fun at all. That's how he ended up on Prozac and Ativan in the first place. This is stressful and depressing, but I can't let Kevin in on what I'm feeling. If I get stressed out in front of him that can make things worse for him. He does pickup on what's going on around him in that fashion, too. At least I got him on the bus this morning. He wanted to go to bowling practice today at school and I really need to go to work today. This is a short month for me due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Everyone keep your fingers crossed please.

No comments:

Post a Comment