Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Pie



Before I write about Pumpkin Pie I have news about Kevin’s thyroid test. Everything is normal with his thyroid! Thank goodness! Now about Pumpkin Pie Kevin's favorite pie if you ask me. I had gone to the health food store in search of a couple of different flours for bread and pie. They had the flour, but not the potato starch that I was looking for, but it just so happened that I was at the new store they opened for the Healthy Home Market. Everything thing seemed so organized in the freezers and not crowded. I took my time browsing and thinking about having to order flour online when I saw the gluten free pie crust. I had looked at their other store for it and never found it. What a find! I was worried about how long it would take me to get the order if I did it online and then testing the different recipes. I tested this pie crust yesterday without waiting and I cannot tell a difference myself. Kevin was so happy when he saw me dish it up last night. He sat right up off the sofa and said Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment