Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy All Saints Day

Halloween has come and gone sad to say.  Kevin loves this time of year.  Yesterday was a big day at school for him. They had a Fall Party during class.  I was lucky and found candy bars for him at the Health Food Store and sent them in to his teacher for Kevin's treat. I also made cupcakes using Betty Crocker's Gluten Free Cake Mix for him.  I knew one parent was sending in cupcakes, so I wanted to make sure Kevin didn't feel left out.  The best part of the day was watching his brother make our Jack-o-lantern.  Kevin was right in there watching every detail.

All of you will have to check out my new blog Aunt B's Kitchen & Garden at http://auntbskitchenandgarden.blogspot.com/.  I should be posting my new recipe for Blueberry Cinnamon Muffins soon.  Kevin can't wait for Turkey Day. In his own words Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment